Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Wanna Gain Weight

Yes I know i'm too skinny..
Jimmy said i'm ugly coz im too skinny..(WTF!!)
Damn hurt lo..
Is not that i wanted to be like this!
I just hardly gain any weight!
Even for 1kg also damn susah!
Sighh..


BUT the good part is i can eat watever i want!!
Chocolates, Cakes, Fried Chicken, Fries, Burgers, Pizza, Bak Kut Teh..All the yummy yummy food! hehehehe..

p/s: Gurls, pls dun get jealous k? hehehehe..


Anyway, i start drinking Weight Gain from Appeton this morning again. I cant bear with the awful vanilla smell of it, so i mixed it with Milo...

Few years back (when im still a student), i already tried it for few months. I really did gain some weight but is only the lower part of my body.
I looked so dam ugly! My body look so unbalance!!
My butt so big and my upper part are small (as you ppl know, I'm a flat)
It really scared me..so i stop drinking it..
This time i'll be more extra careful with it..

Wish me good luck! Or you ppl can treat me eat more? maybe it will works faster!!
hahahahaha


0 comments: