Friday, February 15, 2008

Bye Malaysia..

I'm leaving..
tonite..
to someplace far far away from my parents and friends.. for 6 months or might be longer..
to have a new experience at a new place..with different culture and everything..
I'm excited!! I'm Scared!! and Sad too..
could i cope wit it? I dunno... but i have my loved one with me..
by supporting each other i guess everything will be fine.
This Nelson place..sound kinda ulu..but there are ppl told me is the coolest and the most beautiful place in New Zealand!! So i'm expecting lots of mountain, beach, lake and of coz lots of cow and sheep!! hehehehehee...
Is spring at the moment..it would be cold and it will be all the way to July ( Winter)..
I wonder do they have snow???!!
I'll try to update my blog wit lots of beautiful pic of NZ!
Pls pray hard for me..pray tat they have broadband!! (Jamie you better pls do so) hahahahaa..
or i will be so bored staring at those COW everyday!! :(
I already start missing everyone here! Sigh..
I bet i gonna cry hard tonite @ Changi Airport..
Byeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Jamieternity said...

praying praying ... fingers crossed k .. hehe ...

Anonymous said...

wah darz,
i din know u got new entries!!
lolz.. cos before this too many times that i see nothing while i click on yr blog..
ahha
said will update and i din see a single of NZ pic ler.....
fast fast fast, post more pic!
darz sam...