Thursday, April 24, 2008

2 months in Nelson

2 months in Nelson, finally my 8 weeks working with Enza going to end very soon. In fact I extended another 2 weeks! My last day would be next week, 2nd of May.
Will be heading down to Christchurch on 4th of May for 4 days. Then will be heading up to North Island. I’ll be doing Kiwi @ Tauranga. Heard from friends is more relaxing and not so stressful than working in Enza. Enza packhouse is a torturing place!! That’s what all of us said!
But still I couldn’t bear to leave this place. Not because of the packhouse but all the people I met at here! They are a great bunch of people! Although some are kinda weird but I still felt upset leaving them. Some already leaved and most going to leave soon too.. L


Can’t believe I’m here in New Zealand for 2 months already!! The bloodly cold weather here made me miss the sunny day in Malaysia. Is not even winter yet and is freaking cold everyday!!
Sometimes it goes down to 7’c at nite and it even goes down to 1’c few days back!! I did not felt the cold coz I was sleeping tat nite with my heater on. Hehehe.. Is better for me to head up to the North so it won’t be tat cold! I can’t stand it!!

My cooking skill is improving! My curry chicken, bak kut teh, 3 cup chicken ( 3 pei chee) and meehun goreng tasted Yummy!!! Can’t believe I cooked all that! So so proud of myself!
Hahahahahahaa…
I gonna cook all tat to my dearest mummy, daddy n sister when I’m back in JB!
When I told my sis few days back on MSN that I could cook all this, she said I action!!
Walao! I never even cook in JB le! Should be proud for me mah!

I learned to cut my hubby hair too! Well, actually is using the hair shaver la.. but is not easy okie! I think I have to do it again very soon coz he keep saying how long his hair is!! Although is not as nice as wat Edison used to do for him but I try all my best to made it look similar wit tat. Anyway, he loves with wat I did and he said I’m doin a good job! So….good la!


That face macam very scare like tat!
We dont have those hair clipper, so we use clothes clipper!
hahahahaha...
Almost done!
My BOH tea! All the way from Malaysia.
Thanks to my lovely mother-in-law..

Our smoko place on sunny day!

Our smoko place on rainy day!
Sibeh cold lo!

My hubby hand with all the scar from doing
stacking. He said like this only man mah!
I said Siao!!

0 comments: