Wednesday, June 25, 2008

End of 2 weeks

The weather around Bay of Plenty is so unpredicted! Is been rain and sun, on and off the whole fortnight. Roads were flooded around the city including Mount Maunganui. No choice I have to cancel my trip to Hamilton and stay home almost everyday! 2 no working weeks are gonna end in 1 day. I’ll be start working again tomorrow. Happy coz I will be paid again! Sad coz need to wake up early at 6.45am again!

In 2 weeks time I managed to finish 2 books. `If I’m Dead or Missing’ and `Vegan Virgin Valentine’. Spend sometime playing ‘Uno’ with my housemate and try to finish up the word search puzzle book. 2 of my housemate leaved yesterday. Eva is going back to Taiwan and Xiao Feng gonna start travel down to the South Island. So are only Happy, Johann and I living in this 4 room’s house. Johann and me won’t be leaving tat soon, probably will be staying here another 2 or 3 months. Is nice tat lesser people staying together, we dun have to wait for bathroom and to cook. I can do it anytime I want now! Hehehee…
************************
Pls check out my sis website http://www.myspygadget.com/
And support her!!

0 comments: