Sunday, July 13, 2008

Forever We Will Be...







Been browsing old photos in my laptop for 1 hour and obviously it making me miss you guys even more! I’m talking bout you my darz Samantha, Sista Freda, Fion, Adelyn and Vivien. Can’t believe we already been apart for almost 5 months! And we hardly chat these days.
I dunno how it gonna be when Im back in the end of 2008. Will we still be the same? Will we be even closer? Or will you guys forgetting me? Will we still sharing secret and gossip? Will we still telling each other our problem?
It actually scares me, it really does! I had been praying hard everyday hoping you guys still doing well. Still stick to each other like we always used to be. Isn’t it a fate that we met and turn out to be such close friends? No matter what, our sistaship will last eternity. And each of you will always close to my heart.

3 comments:

falleneternityangel said...

I missing you in every single of my days. Dont worry darz, we will have endles gossips, secrets to share! sistaship for eternity mah..

falleneternityangel said...

i was with ah meah for lunch today darz. guess what he asked me n freda? he said:"is johann still working with Freda?" lolz!!!
So OUT!!

Doris Tang said...

ya sistaship forever! hehehehe..
n tat ah meah are sooooooo updated!