Sunday, September 14, 2008

SkyDive With FreeFall @ Lake Taupo

Wanna feel the RUSH??!!

Then you have to do the sky dive! I did it last sunday with Freefall @ Taupo. It was the best experience I ever had in New Zealand! You can never imagine how it felt until you do it! I took the 15,000 ft (the highest) challenge and is really awesome! I think im the luckiest among 3 of us (another 1 girl and 1 guy from England)!! I get a young and good- looking instructor; I was the 1st to jump and the last landing! That’s mean I get more time on the sky!!hehehehee… It actually cost me a BOMB!!NZD 489!! But it’s so damn worthy!! I so so so wanna do it again! I had been thinking about it like the whole week!! Well, since it cost too much..i guess once is enough.. At least I did it!













1 comments:

lawlessstar said...

NZD489 is rather steep a price for a jump, gal. Why not considering a proper license when you're back in JHB? Till date, I still need to pay for others to pack the shoot. But you have to check with the local jumpers about license restriction on certain countries. Glad to know another female who loves to run in the sky (^u^)