Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sven Vath @ Zouk



WOHOOOOOOOO!
SVEN VATH!!
The God-Father of Techno was here last Friday!! (actually is in Singapore la)
Travel all the way to Zouk, SG for him..
Actually we been doing tat for awhile. When there are special DJ which he like at Zouk..
Mr. J sure chio me go.. it doesnt matter how many of us.. even juz both of us,we still go!!
Usually about once a month..
What to do?? Hubby go where..i follow lo..
Anyway, i enjoyed most the time! :)





Back to Sven Vath..
He is such an AWESOME DJ!!
The crowd remained the same from the time he started to spin till i leaved..
We leaved Zouk at 4.30am not because of tired but because of Mr. Tony!
He can't tahan anymore..wanna go home sleep!hahaha..
I think he won't join us again in the future. Unless he drive himself..
We reached home around 5.30.. i took a quick shower..then sleep!
Mr.J still can go tapao 2 packet of Nasi Lemak and finished all himself!
Then baru sleep...You say la! Like this how to diet! So fat already!!





Opss, forget to mention..
My sis and CY (her bf) went with us..
Is their 1st time!
My sis enjoyed but her bf.....
he wanna leave early..
so they leaved at 2.30..
i know my sis wanna stay but too bad..bf wanna go home sleep!!
My poor sis.. next time go wit me..dun bring yr bf along! hahahaha...







me while waiting...



my sis & i



Finally arrived..






Everyone Enjoying!












0 comments: