Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Family Gathering

It’s been a long time since I went for a family gathering. It is my uncle 60th Birthday this year. Since it was a public holiday (31st August) the next day, they decided to have a small surprise for him and we had a small family gathering!! It was fun with all the yummy yummy food, playing with my little niece and chat with my cousin Eugene & William. They seem so big to me now. I remember I used to carried them in my arms, play with them with their toys, kacau them but now they are even taller than me!! That’s reminding me how old I am now!! As usual my dad, my grandma and my uncles will start their mahjong game lo..

Around 9.30pm, my sis’s bf drives me to my hubby house. She and her bf heading to some Merdeka party over @ her friend’s penthouse!! Happy Happy lo… My hubby and I thought about joining her (since we dun have any plan) but then my sis sms me, told me is not the type of music my hubby will enjoy. So we decided not to go and guess what I fall asleep at 11p.m!! I celebrated my Merdeka countdown in my sweet dreams.. hahahhahaaa..

My sis with her "Fugly' pose


Esther & Doris


Isnt she adorable??


My little niece, Tiffany



My little cousin, Nicky


Droolsssssss



Happiee Birthday

0 comments: