Wednesday, August 29, 2007

14th September 2007

Alright I’m 16 days away from my birthday! That’s mean I’ll be turning 25 VERY SOON! Unbelievable!!
Can’t imagine I’m not only a young lady now but also a Wife to someone at 25 years old! Hahahaaaa…


Anyway, I already received a present for my birthday this year! Very advance huh!! Hehehehe..
Is something I wanted for so so so long! Is a new Mobile Phone! :D It is a Nokia 6110 Navigator (in white).
And is from………………. MYSELF!!! Hehehe.. Just try to make it a bit exciting!


My New Mobile Phone

I bought it at Holiday Plaza last night at the price of RM1420. The seller helped me to upload the software for the map searching function. Not only that, she also downloaded songs and themes for me!! Much better than buying from Francis.. A kosong Phone!! (opss!hopefully Francis don’t see this) heheehe.. I’m bored with candy bar type of phone, so decided to get this slide phone + with map! That’s what I like. My hubby and me will never get lost again in Singapore or KL.
Finally I can say bye to my Nokia 7610 after using it for 3 years. Don’t really bear to sell it away, so I kept it for memory! There is about 500++ message in it and is all from my old BF (my current Hubby).. Couldn’t bear to delete them la!


I have no idea how to celebrate my birthday this year.. Any idea?I was thinking a get together with all my sista and some of my close friends. I can’t afford to treat everyone I know! So what do you think? Or any better idea??

3 comments:

falleneternityangel said...

Woo.. so happy to get present so much in advanced hor darz.. hehehe...
but y so ex? my fren told me Maxis having promotion and he got it for himself months back at around 1.2k only..
yr bday hor, dun go too far lar ok.. very lazy to travel in fact.. hehe.. but i am in Malacca now!.. lolz..
anything u wish, it can be a simple gathering or u wan to do it BIG! you call the shots okay..
muacks muacks..
wishing you a happy bday in advance first...

Doris Tang said...

nola darz..i dowan to make it BIG!!
juz want to gather gather with you all..
ya i know bout tat Maxis plan...you told me before mah..
but the plan is too much for me la..i doesnt need so much.
i one month only use average RM50 only..

Anonymous said...

wah..you have a great gift from yourself..Here is few ideas for your bday party:
1. BBQ at home
2. Karaoke include dinner (Neway)
3. Clubbing(too common)
4. Pot luck at your house
5. Rent a room at restaurant for dinner and gamez..
haha..these is my big gifts dor you..happy bday gal..muakss..