Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gone in 2009! Back in 2010!!

How long was it?? When was the last time i updated my blog??
Sept 2008?? Wohooo!! 16 months back was my last time??
My bad ppl!!
Busy Should not the excuse..
LAZY would be the best!!

What had i done since im back from New Zealand??
one word... NOTHING.......

I cant believe i could survived with no work..no income.. all through the year..
I'm lucky enough to have Mr. J all this time.. hehehe..(thanks for the HongKong Trip)
Although i know how tough it is for him and all the problem he had with his plantation.We are actually so broke in 2009!!
Everyone said how lucky i am...so 'ho mia'..can 'nuah' at home everyday..
wat a good hubby i have(i agreed wit tat)...wat a good life..bla bla bla..
but no one know how lazy i became!! a very very lazy me!!
See i even lazy to update my blog!
i guess i spend my whole 2009 in Facebook!
muahahahaha..

2010 have to be a better year for me..
Big no no for 'LAZY'!!
Even if im not going to get a job or wat, i still need to do something to keep me busy..
keep my blog update would be a good start..lol

HAPPY 2010!!

0 comments: