Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma


An event i had been waiting for..
celebrating my grandma 80th birthday..
Cant believe she is 80th now. She doesnt look a bit like she is 80!! Still so strong and healthy. I'm sure is her everyday 'Tai Chi' made her stay so strong! She can even go for mountain climbing ok??!! Although she stopped half way, tats very 'GENG' already hor..
Anyway, we had a bigger celebration for her this year..coz is her 80th ma!!About 12 tables @ Pulai Spring Resort. Everyone was there!My uncle even fly all his way back from Netherland to surprise my grandma!!and of coz she invited her 'Tai Chi' geng too..what a lovely warm nite...







My happy grandma

Looks good..but not sure how it taste like

My mum and dad

The babes.. hahahahaha...





0 comments: