Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Tony Chong

The Highlight of last weekend was ‘Tony Chong’s Birthday’! Get to know this joker 10 years back, through my 1st BF (he is hubby now!) when I’m in form 3. Lost contact for few years but we started hanging out together again 3 years back.. He is a very funny, very ‘fei’, a SOHAI but a very good friend too! Love hanging out with him! He always makes me laugh none stop with all his stupid funny jokes!

On the 10th August, Johann (My Hubby), me and Tony went to Dolce for a small celebration for him.. Nothing much to talk about it but there is a funny & scary moment (to me only)!
It is when Johann felled on the floor out of sudden! I was like ‘what’s wrong?!! what happen to you?!! Luckily Tony was there with me and pulled him up and made him sat on the stair.. Really malu lo but is scared me! In my mind, I was thinking that what am I suppose to do if he fainted? What if he dies? I know I think too much but hello!! That’s my hubby alrite?!! My one and only beloved hubby!! I can’t afford to lose him okie?!

Alrite back to Tony’s Birthday Celebration! We had another celebration on the actual day 11th August @ Cabana. This time we have cake, beer, liquor and more friends to celebrate with. Tony even received a Burberry Tie from a friend!! From the packaging, I think is bought from Plaza la! Hahahaha.. But Tony is very happy and keeps kissing the tie and said is from his future GF!! ( I’m used wit that future GF thing).

Also met up with lots of friends who I haven’t seen for a long time! Esp Felicia!
She came to Cabana just to meet up with me! Although she didn’t stay for long but I really appreciate that. So sweet of her!!







Birthday Boy Trying To Kill Me Wit Tat Plastic Knife??!!


Awww...We're so Loving! (hahaha..)



There he goes again! Max with his digging nose pose!




My 3 Lovely Seniors (Gyo,Adelyn,Michelle)
SETA ROCKS!!



My Sweet Darling, Felicia














1 comments:

Ken Chuang said...

si fei zai bday wor!! hahaha!