Thursday, August 9, 2007

Starting Something New..

Welcome Everyone!! Welcome to the blog of Dorisology!! Hahaha…
Just love the way ‘DORISOLOGY’ sounds... (Thank’s Mien)
It sounds like..Doris (tat’s me) having my own theory! Hehehe..

Alright back to my blog..
Been thinking to start one long ago..
And finally I signed up yesterday and have one for myself now..
Thanks Samantha (My Darz) for the help!!
I will try my best to keep my blog update from time to time..
Hopefully everyday!! If possible.. hehehe…

Oh Yea! And please don’t be shy to drop me a comment ya..

A good one or a bad one..It doesn't matter!

1 comments:

falleneternityangel said...

here i comes!
Big and Warm Welcome to my Dar Dorisology...
hehehe..
i wont be shy shy to drop msg to you..
and you must drop comments in my blog as well..
Keep Blog Rockz!