Monday, August 13, 2007

Hectic Monday

My Monday is always been a busy day since last month. After work have to rush back to my hubby’s house (which will be my house soon too) to take a shower, have my dinner and usually I’ll have 30 minutes time for me to rest. Today definitely would be the worst Monday coz Kak Fidah ( My Senior) is on her half day leave. To be more accurate, she will be working half day everyday for this whole week!!
So I have to cover all her work and she is always the busiest Customer Service in my office. There are about 20 Plus booking I have to made for her today and plus my own shipper.. is about 30 plus booking I had made today!! The phone will none stop ringing and most of the calls are looking for Kak Fidah! And Yeah.. I’ll be the one answering and helping those shipper whatever they request for. 4 more days for me to go.. (Sob Sob)

At 7.30PM every Monday, I have to attend a class called RCIA @ Cathedral of Sacred Heart of Jesus, JB. I know is a very long name for a church! Hehehe.. You might be wondering what does RCIA stand for? It actually a short form for ‘Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults’. Is a class for those who are none catholic but interested to convert into one. We have to attend this class for 10 months and learn about everything which we need to know before we get Baptist. For example: - Our Faith Journey, Who is God, Prayer, The Gift of Scripture and bla bla bla…

Now you might be wondering, why am I joining this class? Actually I was encouraged by my hubby and his family members who are born to be catholic. At First I’m not very keen about it because I was born and brought up in a freethinker family. I dunno much about religious but after attending few lesson ( I never miss any lesson except the week when I’m in Bangkok) I find it really interesting ! Now I know who is God, How to do my prayer and How to read the bible! Hahahaha…

Besides that, I also learn how to be a better person, to have faith in life and learn to forgive. Today is only the 7th weeks yet I learn so much. There are still more for me to learn! I felt lucky that I have this chance to learn more about God and I really appreciate that the facilitators willing to spare their time for me and the others.

As for now, I need to SLEEP!! Is so tiring but me still keeping on writing this blog! As I said, will try my best to update it day by day! Hehehe… Alrite!! Time to do my prayer and head to BED!


Since when I become so Holy ah??!!!
Hahahahaa…

1 comments:

falleneternityangel said...

oh holy woman..
This is call "the power of love", i bet? hahaha...