Thursday, August 23, 2007

Piercing Again

He enlarges it again!! The 1st time, he did it himself. That’s 1 month ago. 2nd time he went to Watt’s Tattoo shop @ City square to do it. That’s 2 or 3 weeks ago. And last Sunday he DID it again!! I wonder how he can hold on with the pain! I can’t even DARE to watch it!! I felt the pain in my heart but to him is like ‘Boh Rasa’!! (He felt the pain after that) The hole is so BIG!! Even my little finger can go through it!
Very Geli lo!!

There is not much blood when he doing it BUT that night, the whole night!! He finished up one whole big box of tissue!! He has to cover his pillow with a white towel but unfortunately about quarter of the towel is in RED colour and of coz his pillow too. Can you believe it? How much blood is that?!! He didn’t get much sleep that night and I also kena disturbed by him few times but I don’t mind. I wanted to wake up and accompany him but I have to work the next day. Sorry Bibi… :(

I took few photos of his ears. You guys can check it out. And thanks for the guy who work @ Watt’s Tattoo shop. Since I wouldn’t dare to watch the whole procedure, he helps me to record it! Actually the procedure is very fast! Push In the expander! Leave it for few mins!! Took it out! Done!! But my hubby leaves the expander for oneday. He took it of himself on Monday night and put on his own Black Round Ring (sorry I doesn’t know the exact name of it)





The Piercing he had before the 3rd time



Without the ring


Preparing


With the Expander


Wiping away the oil


Bear with the pain


Is all Done!!

He have 2 BIG,1 small piercing on his ears & his lips now..
He said he wanted to pierce on his nose next.. like BULL!!
But i told him NO MORE!!
so now, he is start thinking about Tattoo...













4 comments:

falleneternityangel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
falleneternityangel said...

wahbiang!
i can't stand it either.. can't tahan, can't can't..
so so so geli lor darz..
see the hole i felt so gaowek..
and i imagine one day accidentally something trapped or jammed in the hole and too hard to tarik it out, the ear has divide into two.. swing swing swing.. can u imagine that? at the bottom part of ear where the hole is?

p/s: sorry sorry, the 1st comment posted while me not finish yet.. so i deleted it..

Doris Tang said...

gaowek hor..
wait till u meet him! try to fit your little finger in it!
hahahahaa..
one of the guy who work @ the tattoo shop told me he did it himself last time..then his ear divide into two! juz like what you talking about!!
He have to go for operation..n now cant pierce liao..

falleneternityangel said...

waliao.. so gaowek...
then he went operation to stitch it back?
waliao eh.. really :"明知山有虎,偏向虎山行" you won't understand what it means but i feel like saying still haha.. "you mo shui"...